With the fast pace of modern life, we are all experiencing more stress. A simple practice of meditation can be so important in helping you maintain balance! When done on a regular basis, it can lessen the day’s stress to develop more resiliency and focus. During meditation, you start to clear away the information overload that builds up every day and contributes to your stress.
A recent Mayo Clinic article listed potential benefits from a regular meditation practice
- Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations
- Building skills to manage your stress
- Increasing self-awareness
- Focusing on the presentN
- Reducing negative emotions
- Increasing imagination and creativity
- Increasing patience and tolerance
- Lowering resting heart rate
- Lowering resting blood pressure
- Improving sleep quality
We are all so different – there are many ways to approach meditation, and one will work for you! Learn the basics during these specialized events to start your practice and be supported by others practicing along with you.
Let a regular meditation practice help carry you more calmly thru your day! Sign up online or call 734-622-8119 to join us for a monthly Meditative Pracitice. First session is Tuesday, November 7, 12 Noon – 1 p.m. Enroll today!